The Auditor General’s office has announced 159 available job opportunities. Applications are to be done via email only and no physical applications are to be accepted. Willing Kenyans have been given up to 25th of this month to have sent their applications.
The available opportunities include
S/No POSITION GRADE POSTS
1. Deputy Auditor – General OAG 2 1
2. Director – Human Resource & Administration OAG 3 1
3. Director – Legal Services OAG 3 1
4. Director – Supply Chain Management OAG 3 1
5.Director – Communication OAG 3 1
6. Deputy Director – Communication OAG 4 1
7. Deputy Director – Legal Services OAG 4 1
8 .Deputy Director – Administration OAG 4 1
9.Manager – Human Resources OAG 5 3
10.Manager – ICT OAG 5 1
11. Manager – Finance OAG 5 1
12.Manager – Communication OAG 5 1
13.Finance Officer OAG 6 2
14.Audit Associate II OAG 8 120
15.Motor Vehicle Driver OAG 11 5
16. Office Assistant OAG 11 15
17. Member – Audit Committee
All applications are to be emailed to a particular email address indicated for each position. No physical application is to be accepted.
Applicants must attach the following documents:
- The application Form clearly indicating the post applied for, full name of the applicant, National ID Card No, Telephone Number and email address.
- Academic and professional certificates
- Other relevant testimonials
Clearance certificates from the following bodies
Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
How to Apply
- Visit the Office of Auditor-General website, oagkenya.go.ke. Click on careers then Click on “Detailed job descriptions” to view full job details.
- Download the application form and fill it up
- Gather all the required documentation and apply via the email particularly given for that position.